[Ovmsdev] RAM

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Oct 30 11:03:32 HKT 2017

Also should mention that AnalogLamb are working on a drop-in replacement for the WROOM-32 module that we use, but with the 32Mbit PSRAM inside. Pinout is the same. Still waiting for details on this (especially whether it uses 3.3V or 1.8V for flash and SPRAM).

I just don’t think we need to wait for these. At some point, it is ‘good enough’, and the ESP32 WROOM-32 seems fine for our purposes today.

Regards, Mark.