[Ovmsdev] V3 progress

Tom Parker tom at carrott.org
Tue Oct 3 17:33:31 HKT 2017

Hi all,

I got my USB CAN bus interface working with the OVMS v3 hardware on my
desk, it turns out you need at least one terminator before the bus will
work!

I cargo culted (I've never written C++) my way through transposing the
Leaf OVMS v2 can bus decoder into the v3 code. When I play a can bus
recording I see the metrics update!

I see that quite a few of the metrics used on the leaf are missing. Do I
just add them to metrics_standard.cpp? None of them are particularly
leaf specific, so this seems the right place.

Is anyone working on the v2 server support code to send the S and D
messages?