[Ovmsdev] SD CARD

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Nov 6 15:19:32 HKT 2017

The logic and arrangement is designed by Espressif. Frustrating as they don’t explain the rational behind it anywhere, and are not answering my questions as to what has changed and why, or what is the current recommended approach?

As you say, the resistor values shouldn’t matter too much, so why are they 10K -> 12K -> 100K changing with each iteration of hardware?

I suspect that the open condition is, as you say, for when USB is not connected.

The thing that really confuses me is why, after flashing Geikcreit development board, the GPIO2 is at 0v. When controlling the GPIO2 pull-up / pull-down manually, the SD CARD seems to operate just fine.

Regards, Mark.