[Ovmsdev] StdMetrics.ms_v_env_parktime

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri Nov 24 16:31:22 HKT 2017

I think in general things like this should be handled in the common vehicle code, rather than all vehicle modules. In this case, the vehicle module control v.e.on and park time can be maintained centrally (irrespective of the vehicle type).

Given the v3 server code, it makes more sense for park time in v3 to mean number of seconds since vehicle was parked (like in the protocol for v2).

I’ve added that logic into vehicle.cpp, and updated the other vehicle modules not to change it at all. I’ve also fixed ovms_server_v2 to handle it correctly.

Regards, Mark.