[Ovmsdev] Random Crashes

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sat Nov 18 11:27:33 HKT 2017

Tom,

I think I’ve found the issue (or at least one of them). Just caught a similar crash here.

The CREG (network registration status went 5->2 (roaming -> searching), but the simcom driver didn’t handle that. It should have torn down the PPP. Can simply repeat by unplugging the antenna.

I’ll try to look at some edge cases today, and improve the handling.

Regards, Mark.