[Ovmsdev] Stat command

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Nov 4 17:51:43 HKT 2017

I've added a default implementation for the "stat" command.

    virtual vehicle_command_t CommandStat(int verbosity, OvmsWriter* writer);

I thought about letting the vehicle module generate a std::string, but it would still need the verbosity and would always need another memory buffer, so I think
passing the writer to vehicle methods generating output is better -- please correct me if there is a system design decision I'm breaking with this.