[Ovmsdev] V3 size and arrangement

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat May 20 00:03:14 HKT 2017

Here's a 3.5 inch TFT touch screen for Arduino compared to the V2 box.

It's this one:
http://hobbycomponents.com/shields/642-mcu-friend-35-colour-tft-touch-screen

The TFT module itself is just 3mm thick:

This kind of display would already make a great dashboard addition.

But we should select one with a proper touch layer adjustment, this one
from mcufriend has blind areas at two screen edges (calibration won't
help with that).