[Ovmsdev] V3 size and arrangement

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri May 19 20:48:10 HKT 2017

Well, I don’t mind doing another production run of v2 SIM808 modules, but the minimum quantity is 100. Given the capabilities of the two platforms, I think people will choose v3 for (a) features, (b) expandability, and (c) future-proof modem module swap.

The last batch I had built was 100. The first 50 went in days. the last 50 took two months. Things really seemed to slow down at the end.

Maybe you guys ask around and see what sort of interest there is?

Regards, Mark.