[Ovmsdev] V3 size and arrangement

Frank Demes frank.demes at gmx.de
Fri May 19 19:03:55 HKT 2017

>> In other news there is potential for a bunch (20+) Leafs that need units in a relatively short timeframe. Are V3's likely to be going soon, or would v2's be safer? The porting to ARM is going to need a bit of testing correct?
>
> 20 would be hard for OVMS v2. MOQ if 100 for batches machine-soldered.

It would be no problem to find buyers for another 20-30 units for the Twizy in my BulitinBoard.
https://www.twizy.forum.de <https://www.twizy.forum.de/>

Posts from users looking for used OVMS are quite common since the news got out that V2.5 was out of stock.

Even when V3 would be finished, I still see a purpose for the V2.5 , since it would be smaller (Fits in the glovebox of the twizy).

Maybe V2.5 and V3 can coexist and you chose the one that fits to your needs?

Regards
Frank