[Ovmsdev] OVMS V2.5 production / Renault Zoe support

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 07:37:44 HKT 2017

Hi Mark,

I'm really interested in the down-stream OBDII connection (ECU
emulator).  I would like to use it to drive a Wi-Fi Hotspot dongle
(T-Mobile's "SyncUp Drive").  Thanks for including this.

Besides providing a hotspot for the car's passengers, and the intended
vehicle telematics, it could also give the OVMS module a Wi-Fi
alternative to the 3G modem, at least when the car is awake.  I presume
the modem would be the preferred connection for lower power states.

Greg