[Ovmsdev] V3 size and arrangement

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri Jun 9 15:29:46 HKT 2017

I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead.
(famous quote attributed to Mark Twain)

> I especially like all those green "pass" signals :)

There was a lot more red a week or so ago.

> So we can now go straight forward to using production modules for the
> vehicle adaption?

Yep, that’s the idea now. We’ll probably make another couple of ‘final’ boards to make sure all is ok. Check those, and if no problems then hand make another twenty or so for developers. If no problems reported, then make a large first production batch. Getting close now.

> I hope there will be fewer bugs on the software side…

At least those can be fixed by over-the-air software update. I’m more worried about the bugs that need a soldering iron to squash.

Regards, Mark.