[Ovmsdev] OVMS v3 framework on GITHUB

Edward Cheeseman cheesemanedward at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 15:51:01 HKT 2017

No I think ST shouldn't be connected to ground. The pcb output didn't have the ground net so couldn't tell so check to make sure.

What is more likely the problem is the device has an input resistance and constant current sink. The max7137 output is open drain with the 10k pull-up. 10k may be upsetting the mosfet charge pump. Try removing R9 to see if current consumption drops. Unfortunately it looks like you need to drive the pin high with an output. Maybe use a pmos (e.g. bss223bw) connected D-> IN pin, S->3V3, G-> R9 and max7137.

Edward