[Ovmsdev] OVMS v3 framework on GITHUB

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Mon Jul 3 01:22:07 HKT 2017

Mark,

I've pulled down the code and built it and loaded it successfully on
the DEVKIT-C per your instructions.  I have mine mounted on a
breadboard and could add the 16MB RAM, but the chip you reference
seems not to be available from DigiKey, Mouser, etc.  Google only
lists hkinventory.com as a source.  Are there some available mounted
on a breakout board suitable for use in the breadboard?  I am able to
solder an SOIC device to a breakout board if needed.  Or are you
planning to distribute OVMSv3 prototypes in a similar timeframe?

Looking over the TODO list, perhaps some thing in the Console/Command
section would be a good place for me to start?

                                                        -- Steve