[Ovmsdev] Framework V3.1

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Jan 8 01:40:14 HKT 2017

Mark,

thanks for tidying up :)

Btw: I removed the private and generated MPLAB IDE files from the git
repository and extended the .gitignore accordingly, but I got two of
those files back from your commit:

    vehicle/OVMS.X/nbproject/Makefile-impl.mk
    vehicle/OVMS.X/nbproject/private/configurations.xml

Maybe that's because you had already checked in these files in commit
0ed00448471ae3e5cab22b0e831bb3bacbfb2581 before merging my repository
cleanup.
I've just checked in their removal again, please check if you need to
remove them manually though.

Thanks,
Michael