[Ovmsdev] V3 Hardware / Roll Your own

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Feb 27 19:13:03 HKT 2017

I know you don't use hologram, but that platform also offers an elegant 'wake up' solution. We can leave modem in low power mode. When app connects to server, server uses hologram api to send an SMS to the modem. Modem wakes up, then a gpio line wakes up main processor, then network connection is made. That provides a good low power compromise.

Regards, Mark