[Ovmsdev] Console logging / CAN tracing

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Sat Dec 30 06:04:29 HKT 2017

Michael,

The right fix is to change the CAN tracing to gather its output into a
buffer so complete lines get logged.

The ESP_LOG macros get redirected through our logging system as well,
but (currently) only to the async console rather than all consoles.
Is logging of CAN traces to telnet/SSH sessions desired?  How about
other logging?

There may also be some ways to improve handling of full-queue
conditions to degrade more gracefully.

                                                        -- Steve