[Ovmsdev] Modem link-drop crash

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Tue Dec 26 03:39:23 HKT 2017

Greg,

It is a feature of idf_monitor that it can reset the device using the
RTS line.  I thought I read somewhere that this could be disabled, but
I didn't find that in the documentation just now.  They did mention an
alternative "make simple_monitor" to run an earlier version.  Maybe it
does not do the reset.

Regarding the need to type Ctrl-J rather than the Enter key, we could
make ConsoleAsync translate \r to \n as ConsoleTelnet and ConsoleSSH
do.

                                                        -- Steve