[Ovmsdev] Network Manager Ideas

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Dec 13 05:54:49 HKT 2017

I've pushed two commits regarding this, the first only fixed the primary problem of not setting the access rights again on RegisterParam() after loading the
config cache.

The second one adds storage persistance, as I think it's OK to persist this info. The RegisterParam() call will always set the current access rights as
programmed, this is only meant to restore the latest access rights of parameters registered by loadable modules like vehicles.

So I think this should be OK?