[Ovmsdev] ppp problem on disconnect

Edward Cheeseman cheesemanedward at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 13:57:19 HKT 2017

At university someone was conducting an experiment in the faraday cage radio proof room. Half way through he received a text message! Cellular connectivity in built up areas is almost entirely limited by interference and congestion rather than signal strength. This was in a “city” with about 1million people.