[Ovmsdev] GPS / NMEA integration

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sun Dec 10 12:01:25 HKT 2017

I tried with mine. I’m getting the same. But GPGSV is showing 16 satellites… My testing setup is far from ideal, however; with an extension cable and 40’ of GPS antenna stretched across my bedroom to the balcony outside.

It was working on the original prototype I tested, so not sure what has changed.

Quickest is to ask the China supplier to check. I’ve done that, and will let you know the result.

Regards, Mark.