[Ovmsdev] Problems with IncomingFrameCan when registering two can buses.

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Dec 31 16:57:00 HKT 2017

Greg,

thanks for testing.

Please check your "can can3 status" output and also check if "level verbose can" + "can can3 trace on" will show frames. Trace output is now done at the
"verbose" level.

To go back in the commit history, use "git log" and "git checkout":

"git log" shows the latest commits. You can checkout any commit by referencing its hash value, i.e. "git checkout 1c833dbcbddd4efdbb7ed765cc3ed96be31c820f" will
set your working tree back to the commit before I started working on the MCP2515 code.

Then you can advance commit by commit to see where the error was introduced.

If you've open changes conflicting with the checkout, git will detect that and tell you. You can then use "git stash" to put them aside, and later on "git stash
pop" to get them back.