[Ovmsdev] Hidden WiFi SSID connection?

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sun Dec 17 11:02:32 HKT 2017

> Is it possible to register/name the cars current location? Like if I’m parked at work, I can just use location set work?

Yes. I’m not quite sure how I forgot to handle this case.

I’ve now made the ‘location set <name>’ command default latitude and longitude to the current position.

> And will this work via SMS? If I can park the car and send the OVMS an SMS with the text location set xxx, that would be really great.

ALL commands will work via SMS (when that bit is implemented). Also via remote consoles like the Android App has (and iOS will too).

Regards, Mark.