[Ovmsdev] OVMS v3 Release Candidate

Julien “JaXX” Banchet jaxx at jaxx.org
Tue Aug 22 05:23:34 HKT 2017

Hey all !

It sounded like “Make xx Great Again” from someone who spends more time golfing than governing :-)

But I couldn’t have said it any better !

I still remember when we were, well especially Mark I bet, still chasing after features and whatever MCU to go with and the ESP32 showed it’s nose (or silicon)

Thank you Mark, and thank you Michael in the name of the “Twizystes” ! (Actually using Twizy-Cfg with a few mods, might have some commits to give back, mostly to bridge with a computer aboard)

Best,
JaXX./.