[Ovmsdev] Fwd: OVMS v3?

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Thu Aug 3 00:18:48 HKT 2017

Mark,

here's a potential buyer of ~50 v3 modules. Do we have a production
schedule yet?

Thanks & regards,

Betreff: 	OVMS v3?
Datum: 	Wed, 2 Aug 2017 16:15:40 +0200 (CEST)
Von: 	fabian at legoutdulibre.com
An: 	dexter at dexters-web.de

Hi,

I am the IT manager for a small transport company in Canada, evaluating different devices to track our vehicles and store other data.

I read with interest your post 3 months ago about work on OVMS v3 boards/devices. Could you post an brief update on your site about these? It would help in my research, our timeframe is Nov/Dev 2017 (~50 vehicles, possibly more).

Many thanks,

Fabian Rodriguez
https://legoutdulibre.com