[Ovmsdev] OVMS v2 Memory/Settings Corruption

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri Nov 25 17:07:25 HKT 2016

That really sounds like something writing to EEPROM (but confused and writing the wrong thing).

I see in vehicle_twizy.c there are a lot of par_write and par_set. Also some in vehicle_kiasoul.c.

Could it be a large number of writes either going through the write cycles of EEPROM, or perhaps showing up a bug in params.c par_write() function?

Regards, Mark