[Ovmsdev] Activating a sleeping Gen 1 Leaf

Collin Kidder collink at kkmfg.com
Wed Mar 16 03:46:38 HKT 2016

The proper message is 0x68C. Here is a capture of the car sitting
idle, then getting a climate control request over carwings. Then, the
carwings system wakes up the car and begins heating. Timestamp is in
microseconds. So, there is only a 50ms gap from the time the wakeup
message is sent to the time that other devices begin blasting a ton of
messages onto the bus. Before the wake up message there are no
messages on the bus at all. It's dead quiet.

www.savvycan.com/leaf-cc-remotely.zip

The URL also answers the question of what am I using for capture
analysis. I wrote my own program in QT for that purpose.

I've been using the same spreadsheet on google. I think it's
reasonably accurate usually but doesn't really cover every message.

>>> from a Gen 2?