[Ovmsdev] Kia Soul user guide

Robert Cotran robert at cotran.ca
Thu Mar 3 22:34:45 HKT 2016

That's a very cool user guide that was prepared, thanks guys!

Without having consulted it first (obviously), that's pretty much how I
did the install in our SoulEV, so that's good. :)

I'm anxiously awaiting further development on the SoulEV OVMS project.
I wish I could help but after having looked at the code, it's just
completely beyond me and I'm completely swamped with the "rest of life". :)