[Ovmsdev] Twizy V3.7.1 / Android App V3.11.2

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Tue Jan 5 00:09:33 HKT 2016

V3.7.1 is now final, including flux map optimization for T80 & T45:

http://dexters-web.de/f/tw/OVMS-Twizy-3.7.1.zip

Android App V3.11.2:

http://dexters-web.de/f/tw/OpenVehicleApp-release-3.11.2.apk

- Added Kia Soul images
- Car images set on view creation (avoids short roadster display)
- Added shadow to odometer & speed display to enhance readability on
light backgrounds
- Long click on notification = copy to clipboard
- Twizy specific charge port overlay image
- Twizy: feature label for battery capacity added