[Ovmsdev] App images (was: OVMS v3 - Microcontroller)

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Tue Feb 2 16:36:49 HKT 2016

Am 02.02.2016 um 01:55 schrieb Mark Webb-Johnson:
> We’ve still to address how the charger plug is
> displayed. It is cute, and works well for the
> roadster, but is probably confusing for all the
> other cars.

I added a specific charger overlay for the Twizy
in the latest update, the logic is easily
extendable for other cars, I just need the overlay
images.

If someone wants to do such an image: the overlay
needs to fit the ol_car_ image. For the Twizy that's:
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Android/blob/gcm/OpenVehicleApp/src/main/res/drawable-nodpi/ol_car_twizy_diamondblackwithivygreen.png

...and the charger plug overlay is:
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Android/blob/gcm/OpenVehicleApp/src/main/res/drawable-nodpi/ol_car_twizy_chargeport.png

The overlays can also differ by charge mode or
other criteria, just extend the overlay naming
accordingly and describe the logic.