[Ovmsdev] OVMS v2 stock / OVMS v3

Nikolay Shishkov nshishkov at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 06:28:19 HKT 2016

I just stumbled across this
Samsung's new dongle gives your car an LTE connection
http://www.theverge.com/2016/2/21/11081476/samsung-connected-car-lte-dongle-mwc-2016

There are far too many unknowns but it would make it a very interesting platform if it was open enough...
Nikolay

    On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:36 PM, J-C Saint-Pô <jcsaintpo at gmail.com> wrote:

 Nissan Leaf in belgium had also 5000€ less in januari + 5000€ incentive from flemish government still going

| Dit e-mailbericht is verzonden vanaf een virusvrije computer die wordt beschermd door Avast.

  Mark,

 thanks for the update and your work on v3, much appreciated!

 I've forwarded the info to the german Twizy forum and will put it on my site.