[Ovmsdev] OVMS update

Julien Banchet jaxx at jaxx.org
Wed Dec 14 22:07:48 HKT 2016

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 1:38 PM, Mark Webb-Johnson <mark at openvehicles.com>
wrote:

> We are planning on using a standard MQTT backend. Currently working with
> mosquito. There are some ancillary scripts, but not too many.

Sorry, wasn't asking about the messaging protocol and broker (I 360% would
opt for MQTT as well (reminds me a have open mosquitto's around for my home
automation and geo tracking, gotta lock some stuff down :-) ))
But it cannot do much alone, I was wondering what the rest would be
implemented in, provisioning tools & website, the cmd.pl remplacement, and
what choices (plural) have been made about data storage?

JaXX./.