[Ovmsdev] OVMS update

Julien Banchet jaxx at jaxx.org
Wed Dec 14 16:47:54 HKT 2016

Hi Mark,

Many Thanks for the update, I honestly can't wait as every single point of
features are great!

Just a couple of questions:
- Do you forsee a data envelope  to have on the mobile provider ? (payload
* rythme might go up) I suppose most of the things can(/will) be
configurable on the backend/provisionning side ("discard this"/"limit these
to once an hour"...)
- Will the backend be rewritten? I suppose it will have to, as this is
nothing alike before... What language will it be based on? Honestly, I have
loved Perl in the past, and even though I'm far from being Python fluent,
the latter might be a better pick in terms of adoption.

Again, Thanks !

JaXX./.