[Ovmsdev] Nissan Leaf Climate Control

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Dec 12 02:42:09 HKT 2016

Tom,

as you may have seen, I have added the support for CMD_ClimateControl to
the latest Android App release.

It only shows up if the vehicle capabilities contain cmd 26.

I also added reading the doors5 HVAC bit for the button state, but I
think it's not yet filled by the Leaf firmware.

If you add that support to the firmware, the button should correctly
reflect the state.

The button images may be usable for the iOS App as well:
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Android/blob/gcm/OpenVehicleApp/src/main/res/drawable-nodpi/ic_ac_off.png
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Android/blob/gcm/OpenVehicleApp/src/main/res/drawable-nodpi/ic_ac_on.png