[Ovmsdev] Firmware 2.8.1

Julien (JaXX) Banchet jaxx at jaxx.org
Fri Sep 25 17:13:24 HKT 2015

Hi Mark,

Running one of Michael's recent builds of 2.7.2/RT/V2.
"SERVER tmc.openvehicles.com" seems to work like a charm (still getting
'live' after 10/15 minutes at least)
Using the 2€/month Free Mobile sim card in France (runs over Orange's 2G
network as they don't have a 2G network themselves)

Best,

Julien
./.