[Ovmsdev] C2DM is deprecated, no new sign-ups

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Oct 31 04:28:42 HKT 2015

Milestone reached: the App now runs again without major flaws on Android
2.3 - 5.1.

- maps integration fixed
- custom ProgressBar for ActionBarCompat
- basic AppCompat styling
- successful testing on Android 2.3 & 5.1 (should do on all API versions
>= 9)

I've created a new branch "gcm":
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Android/tree/gcm

Coming next: