[Ovmsdev] Kia Soul EV version 0.1

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Thu Oct 8 04:35:04 HKT 2015

Hi everyone,

I just checked in the initial version of the Kia Soul EV vehicle support:
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System/commit/803e4195a28b641c483e482b5a054658ac02dee5

This is completely untested, as I do not have a Kia Soul to test with,
and Alex and Tyrel who did the CAN analysis do not have their OVMS
modules yet.

If anyone has the option to test this, the firmware build is here:
http://dexters-web.de/f/kiasoul/OVMS-KiaSoul-0.1.zip

Vehicle ID is "KS".

CAN write access is necessary only for the VIN, which is fetched using
the framework OBDII poller.

Of course, a code audit is also very welcome.