[Ovmsdev] Open Charge map

Geir Øyvind Vælidalo geir at validalo.net
Tue Nov 3 04:18:15 HKT 2015

I understand. Then something is wrong with the latest iOS version, I believe. It cant open the getcorereferencedata from OCM, so in the connection-scene I can’t see anything at all.
I tried to open up the security by editing Info.plist file so that the app will "allow arbitrary loads”, but then it fails later on.
This is too heavy material for me to dig into now :-)

Geir