[Ovmsdev] Kia Soul EV development

Geir Øyvind Vælidalo geir at validalo.net
Sun Nov 1 18:52:20 HKT 2015

Hi All,

Thank you for the nice welcome :-D

And thank you all so much for creating this amazing piece of open source!
I hope I can contribute without destroying anything. Hehe! I’m a programmer by trade, but it’s mainly .Net and web development, so I’m a bit rusty when it comes to programming systems with limited resources ;-)

I look forward to work more with the code and add more features to the Kia Soul EV. Many of the norwegian Soul EV-owners miss the possibility to start preheating the car remotely, so that would be the ultimate version for us :-) But thanks to Michael Balzer, we already have a version that is useful! Great work, Michael!!!

Now I have to find out how to whitelist this mailinglist in my spamfilter…. ;-)

Geir