[Ovmsdev] Android Wear OVMS integration, getting there...

Jille Berends jjberends at gmail.com
Thu May 7 17:26:39 HKT 2015

Here's a quick preview of my Android Wear tryout. So far it only shows the
current SOC %, and can start a charge. Unlocking is not possible yet,
because I didn't find out yet how to handle the PIN on the watch, and I'm
not even sure if I would want to enter the PIN as a user...

But first I'll migrate to Android Studio, since I've read that it will make
life with Android Wear development a lot less complicated.

As always, feel free to shoot or share ideas.