[Ovmsdev] Fwd: Re: App for Windows Phone?

Jille Berends jjberends at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:23:39 HKT 2015

I think that using the API would be the most easy way to go, than most of
the "intelligence" would be server side. At the moment I'm using the API to
get some info during the day by using Tasker. If we would extend the API so
that it can start/stop a charge, set charging amps and mode, lock/unlock
the car, and get the latest error messages, it would be pretty functional.
Only thing we would be missing is the push-notifications, but maybe this
can be handled OVMS server-side, by adding Notify My Android / Growl
support, so notifications will be pushed directly.