[Ovmsdev] Nissan Leaf breaking changes

Nikolay Shishkov nshishkov at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 21:52:22 HKT 2015

Thanks for the answer Mark,
I was not able to "wake-up" the car with polling on the CAR CAN bus. It was late though, so I need to repeat that test to be sure. Or maybe I am mixing it up with the E-UP...
I think the reason for this was that I did not find a way to request the odometer.
So if I want to keep and submit my code - should I make a new vehicle?
Nikolay