[Ovmsdev] Roadster service manuals, anyone interested?

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri Jun 5 22:54:04 HKT 2015

I notice that chillout just posted some screenshots to tmc. Gonna stir up some hornets, but if they came from Tesla's own Massachusetts-friendly site (rather than leaked from an employee), that makes me feel better. Remember when somebody posted those screen shots of the Model S DIAG screens on TMC. George wasn’t happy ;-)

Regards, Mark.