[Ovmsdev] Roadster service manuals, anyone interested?

Jille Berends jjberends at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 22:28:04 HKT 2015

Note: these are only the Service Bulletins. I've heard that all other
documents are HTML pages and the person that gave me the PDFs didn't
include these. I can register @ at the service site for $30 / 1 hour (or
24hrs for $100) and save all documents off it, but I'm a bit afraid that
there will be a lot of lawyers on my back as soon as I share any of it.