[Ovmsdev] OCM most charge points missing, detail info wrong

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Jan 11 22:18:19 HKT 2015

@anyone involved in the Openchargemap integration:

I'm missing about 80% of all OCM charge stations on the OVMS map display
(Android).

I cannot find any criteria in the station data for this effect. Example:
visible: http://www.openchargemap.org/site/poi/details/32598
missing: http://www.openchargemap.org/site/poi/details/32607

Both stations are from the same provider with identical capabilities.

The connection filter does not affect this, neither does the range
filter or clustering.

Also the detail info on visible points is wrong.
See attached screen shots for the map label and detail info on #32598 as
shown in the App.

If I can help by more examples, tell me.

This is no new issue, has been this way from the beginning.
I just decided to add some missing stations from my region and then
discovered they are not really missing in the OCM database.

Michael Balzer * Paradestr. 8 * D-42107 Wuppertal