[Ovmsdev] OVMS App missing most charge points, detail info wrong

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Jan 12 18:13:03 HKT 2015

Hi Christopher,

thank you for your help!

 From home this morning ( 51.263201, 7.150157 ) I
had 494/495 stations on the map.
 From office now ( 51.321685, 7.343394 ) I have
507 stations. The same stations are missing.

The search radius according to the App should
already be switchable to the vehicle range, but
that switch has no effect on the number of stations.

So this definitely looks like the 500 results limit.

Search:
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Android/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=openchargemap

Seems to me it's this API call:
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Android/blob/81971beb45defd87e4c993027c00e0fa3e2b68ec/OpenVehicleApp/src/com/openvehicles/OVMS/ui/MainActivity.java#L140

That also explains why the range switch has no
effect, the distance is fixed in the call.

There's another call in ui/FragMap, but that's
fixed (some init/default maybe).

I'll try to change the maxresults parameter, but I
first need to get a working Android development
environment -- haven't developed Apps up to now.

Maybe the maxresults parameter should be user
configurable.

Am 12.01.2015 um 01:57 schrieb Christopher Cook
(Open Charge Map):

--
Michael Balzer * Paradestr. 8 * D-42107 Wuppertal