[Ovmsdev] Android update 3.5.1

Christopher Cook christopher.cook at webprofusion.com
Wed Feb 25 10:11:34 HKT 2015

Hi Michael,

I don't use the OVMS app but I tried your version on Android with the
demo car selected. On the Location view should I see charge points or do
I have to do something to make them appear by default? For me the Demo
car is appearing near San Jose, Filtered Stations is Off, Only show
Stations in range is Off.

Chris