[Ovmsdev] OVMS as Antithft/Alarm system

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Tue Feb 3 05:33:34 HKT 2015

As the server does not know where the App device is, this is more an App
side feature.

The firmware does not need to be changed because it already supports
remote stopping of the car by using the LOCK command. You can already do
that now, but you need to do so manually.

So first step would be a distance alarm, second step would be an
automatic LOCK on alarm.

Sounds pretty simple... I'll have a look at it.