[Ovmsdev] Twizy current control

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Dec 27 18:05:23 HKT 2015

I'm preparing a new Twizy release adding an option to control max
current level and raise torque & power levels above the safety limits.

T80 example: raise current level to 500 A, set 100 Nm torque level and
power level to 15.5 kW (mech):

CFG POWER 182 127 119 111

Code and manual updates are in the hub, firmware file can be downloaded
from:

http://dexters-web.de/f/tw-beta/OVMS-Twizy-3.7.0.zip

This has been tested during the last weeks, but on T80 only up to now.
T45 should work, but maybe the flux map modification needs some specific
optimization.
To check this I need some more T45 register data.

Maybe some T45 driver can fill the "?" fields in the "Twizy-SDO-List" to
help on this:
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System/blob/master/docs/Renault-Twizy/Twizy-SDO-List.ods