[Ovmsdev] Android App release

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Dec 14 01:11:14 HKT 2015

Robert, Geir,

I did a little rework of the main Kia images supplied by Geir to add
edge feathering.

I think the results are OK for a first release. Here's a new App build,
please have a look:

http://dexters-web.de/f/kiasoul/OpenVehicleApp-release-3.11.2.apk

Geir, you can download the new images from the Android repository over here:

https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Android/tree/gcm/OpenVehicleApp/src/main/res/drawable-nodpi