[Ovmsdev] Apple Watch

Tom Saxton tom at idleloop.com
Mon Dec 14 02:38:02 HKT 2015

I wrote a little shell iOS app that uses the HTML API to get the most recently reported stats with a companion Watch OS app to show those stats. I was just curious to see what writing a Watch app would be like. I was using the Watch OS 1.0 SDK, so even that skeleton app is now obsolete.

It seems like an interesting project, but not something I have time to take on anytime soon.

   Tom